Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
I know that you just left earlier today, but Mommy and I miss you already. It just isn't the same when Mommy puts me to bed without you - she isn't as good at the sound effects while she changes me into my pajamas.

Hopefully I will be asleep when you get home on Thursday night, but I will be excited to see you on Friday.

We did a little reading this evening before bed and I am excited for you to read to me before bed on Friday night.

Love,
Jacob


PS - Colby misses you too, but he has been very good so far today and not as jealous as he usually is. I think he is sad that you had to go out of town.

4 comments:

Justin said...

Jacob, I really miss you and mommy. I am sad I can't see you until Thursday night, but I'll give you a kiss goodnight when I get home. I'm glad Colby is behaving himself. I hope you are feeling better.

Love, Daddy

Crystal said...

How Sweet! These are really good pictures. He looks so much older than he did at Easter.

Frost Fam said...

So sweet! He is getting so big!

Laura Gilgen said...

He is getting so big !