Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Loving Craig's List

Not sure if it is me and Justin or just me, but I have learned that I am super picky when we are making decisions for stuff for the baby's room. I decided what style of crib I liked and decided that I wanted to get a dresser/changing table combo unit. And it turns out that to get what I liked in good quality, it was going to be pretty pricey. Ouch!

So I have been browsing Craig's List for a little while. We actually got our crib months ago. Here's a pic of our crib:


While looking for the right combo unit, I found the cradle swing that I liked and they just happened to be selling it with the matching bouncer seat.



And then everything fell into place and we were able to get this beautiful dresser/changing table combo unit.


For all 4 items, we paid less than we would have just by buying the crib I liked brand new. Although I admit that it is a bit stressful to me to deal with Craig's List, I'm loving it right now!!!

We also registered at Target and Babies R Us. We may have gone a little crazy - we registered for both things that we know we would need as well as things we have seen other people have, so maybe things not needed but they looked pretty neat!

Only 15 weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

. said...

Wow! I got my stuff on craigslist too and it looks almost exactly like yours. I LOOOOVVVEEEE craigslist! You need to post pics of the baby's room when it is all complete!

Mary said...

That's the exact same swing and bouncer we have. He will love it! So happy you guys found such a good deal. I'll have to try Craigslist sometime...
Mary