Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ear Infections and Strep Throat

Today Justin and I headed back to the doctor once again with complaints from me of pain in my ears and throat and complaints from Justin about a very sore throat. We were given more antibiotics and told to go home and feel better - that is after having to pay an additional $20 co-pay a piece for a Saturday doctor visit.

What did we notice after filling the prescriptions and getting home? I was given the exact same antibiotic that was prescribed to me 12 days ago. The exact same one I finished taking 2 days ago - even though my ear first starting hurting 4 days ago. Grrrr. Should we take bets on whether or not I will be calling the doctor's office again on Monday?

1 comments:

KimberLeigh said...

Oh my goodness! That is bad news. Yep, call the dr on Monday, because those antibiotics you got are clearly too weak--you guys need a wellness fairy to sprinkle some health dust on you!! GET WELL SOON!! Love and hugs!