Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally!!!

We are finally feeling better here and officially say that we are no longer sick. The month of March was no friend to us and we are optimistic that April will be better.

Another thing that we finally got around to doing was ordering frames for our masters degrees. Since Justin and I typically agree on things, it should be no surprise that we each wanted the exact same frame! We now have them hanging side by side in the gameroom which we use as our office and my craft room.


I think these are our birthday presents and anniversary present for this year!

2 comments:

kristi said...

i am so glad you left your blog link so I could keep up with ya'll!! I can't believe you have your master's degree. They look great hanging beside each other! Something to be very proud of!! Maybe beside Kenny's diploma, I could hang a giant size chocolate chip cookie! ha ha

kristi

Lindsey from The R House said...

CONGRATS! this is a HUGE deal. your diplomas are gorgeous. love the art on the top.

hope you guys are on the mend!