Thursday, March 6, 2008

Almost time!!!

Work has been slow for Justin lately, so he decided to start his vacation today instead of tomorrow. He had a few things he needed to do for work today that he could do from home, but other than that he is lounging around working on doing things he wants to be doing on his computer.

I do not get to lounge yet. A couple weeks ago I agreed to sub 2 classes today. Luckily they are just taking exams, but I still have an hour to go. I am trying to be productive while this last class takes their exam so I have been grading quizzes. And tomorrow while my own 2 classes take their exams, I will be grading exams from my class yesterday. But I will have plenty of grading to do over spring break.

However - we are officially kicking off our relaxation time tonight by going to the They Might Be Giants concert downtown. We are super excited! It has been about 2 years since we have seen them in concert and they have come out with new material so it should be pretty good. Now if Guster and BareNaked Ladies would come to Houston again this year we would be pretty happy campers.

0 comments: