Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What can Brown do for you?

So - I decided to put something up here that I thought was a bit interesting.

This morning I got home from my class around 10:45. When I turned the corner, I saw a UPS truck parked in front of our house. My first thought was, "Did we order something? I don't remember ordering anything." But as I pulled into the driveway I realized that the truck was closed in both the front and back and not running. I found this very unusual since they usually just jump into the back from their seat, grab your package and run it to your door. Then I realized, there was no UPS guy in sight anywhere.

Curiouser and curiouser.

So I decided that perhaps the truck had a problem, broke down, and they were coming back for it later. How nice for me that it is left in front of my house for the meantime. About a half hour later I heard a bigger truck outside and checked to see if someone had come to tow away Brown. But no, it was only a dump truck and Brown was still parked there out front and still no sign of the UPS guy.

About 20 minutes after that, I ran out for something and the truck was gone. Since I never heard another large truck come to tow him away, I came to my own conclusion. I think the UPS guy was invited in to one of my neighbor's homes. For what - I'll leave that to you imagination.

1 comments:

Eric the Half-bee said...

That's when you call UPS, report the truck, missing driver, and 'suspicious circumstances, and they call him to interrupt any, er, extracurricular activities.