Saturday, August 25, 2007

That sucks!


I am talking about something that literally sucks. We just ordered a Dyson Absolute Animal vacuum cleaner and are hoping that any minute we get the email telling us it is at the store ready for us to pick up.

When we got married (well before we got married) we had 2 vacuum cleaners. When Justin packed up all his stuff to move to Tampa, I suddenly had two in my apartment. Justin felt like his was better so we gave mine away and kept his. I never liked his vacuum. Mine was a lightweight and his was just too heavy to me (maybe I am a wimp). And as time has passed, it picks up less and less. You know that whole thing about vacuum cleaners losing suction.

Then when we got a dog that sheds we knew that we were going to have to get a new one. Once we knew what kind of a bonus Justin was getting it was decided. We found the best deal we could - ordering it online with a 25% code, but picking it up in the store so we wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Who ever thought I would be excited about a vacuum cleaner? A year ago I was excited about the fridge we bought, when I went back to school I was excited about buying a washer and dryer. My life must be a little on the boring side.

1 comments:

Eric the Half-bee said...

If your life is boring, ours is downright dull! We get Realllly excited about appliances now, too. In fact, over the last few years, we got all tingly over a washer/dryer, fridge (check out the my posts in December about that), oven, convection oven/microwave, dishwasher and a vacuum! Hopefully, our future toys include power tools and DSLR cameras.