Monday, August 27, 2007

Justin is 30

"You look so old!" from My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Really, Justin looks anything but old. Actually, I think that neither of us looks old and I can say that because my students always think that I don't look old enough to be the instructor.

Justin joined me yesterday in the 30's club - I turned 30 back in May. We had cheese fondue and chocolate swirl cheesecake with some friends from our ward and a couple Justin knows from work to celebrate. We think it was fun - hopefully they did too.

Justin decided that the Dyson we got is his birthday present (we are not big on buying each other presents - I pick out my own presents and he picks out his and we are both very happy this way). We have both decided that we love his present. Totally worth the money, highly recommended.

1 comments:

Eric the Half-bee said...

I'm looking forward to 37, so that I can say in my best Eric Idle, "I'm thir-y seven, I'm not old".