Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A milestone

We hit a milestone this past week! When I was pregnant with Jacob I went into the hospital at 32.5 weeks. I am 33 weeks today and still at home!!!

I tell you - this shirt fit me about 2 weeks ago. It looks so tight now. :(

The babies are growing well (obviously). By ultrasound measurements yesterday it looks like Baby Boy A is 4.25 pounds and he is head down and all ready. Baby Boy B is 4.6 pounds, but he is standing up with his head in my lungs, ribs, etc. I would love it if he would turn around - if he doesn't I will be having a C-section.

Today has by far been the most uncomfortable day I have had so far. Baby B's position makes it difficult to breathe, to eat, or to sit comfortably, and Baby A's position keeps me needing to go to the bathroom. The uncomfortableness makes it hard to say but I hope we have at least another 2 weeks before our boys arrive!

**If you are reading this on facebook, you might be thinking that I already posted most of this. I post updates as my status on facebook after my doctor's appointments but the next day I take my picture and post to my blog, which gets imported into facebook. I have contemplated changing the settings to no longer import blog postings to facebook, but I think more people read these postings on facebook than actually come to my blog to read it. What's a girl to do?

3 comments:

. said...

I think you look great!!! You are almost there. Thes best advice I can give you, is to take as many naps as you can now. Make the most of your bed rest. Be as lazy as you possible can. Your life is about to get crazy!!

White Folk said...

Girl you are looking FAB-U-LOUS!!! Seriously those boys of yours are helping you to bring back into vogue the curvy look! :) And I am so excited that they are still marinating in there! Way to go team!!!

Amy said...

I'm not on facebook, so I'm glad you're still updating your blog. Congrats on the milestone - for your sake, I hope these next few weeks fly by.