Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The splurge

For weeks (ok, I admit - months) I have been looking at baby stuff online. Starting about 2 weeks ago I started really looking at baby bedding. I looked at both boy bedding and girl bedding since we didn't know until yesterday what we were having. A few days ago I decided what I liked the best for each. Although Justin didn't look at bedding nearly as much as I did - he said he liked best what I liked (maybe because we agree on everything?).

After finding out yesterday that we are having a boy, I spent a good couple of hours last night looking over all the baby boy bedding again. But I kept coming back to the same one. I kept trying to look for something else that was about half the price, but nothing said this is how you should decorate your baby's room like this one set.

And because it was on sale this week AND had free shipping (and it isn't available in the stores) we bought it today! And not just the bedding - also the mobile, diaper stacker and window valance.


We also have a crib (not the one pictured here) that we bought a couple months ago so you can bet I will put it all together once the bedding comes next week to see how cute I think it is all over again!

5 comments:

Eric and Joanna said...

Awww, that is so adorable! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery... or maybe we could come see it in person!

Sherry Ashford said...

That is the bedding that I almost bought. I love it!!

. said...

I love it!! I am soooooo excited for you guys!!! Once you start decorating the room, it seems even more real!

KimberLeigh said...

AWESOME! It is gorgeous. I can't wait to see his room all set up and ready for him! :)

Crystal said...

That is sooooo cute!!!
Can't wait to see the room when it is finished.