Thursday, January 31, 2008

All marshmallows are not created equal

Many people know that Williams-Sonoma is one of my favorite stores at the mall. And since we were at the mall this past Saturday I told Justin that I had to go in and see what they had. I actually wasn't so impressed - usually they have cute holiday things, but I saw nothing in the store geared toward Valentine's or Easter. However as we walked toward the back, they had Christmas-shaped marshmallows on clearance. I have wanted to try their homemade marshmallows, but have not been willing to pay $12 for a bag of marshmallows, so this was the perfect time to give them a try.

Now I think I can never go back to grocery store marshmallows. Are they worth $12 a bag? Probably not (so I'm glad we got a bag for $2), but I have now tasted what heaven is like. If you can't find any Christmas ones on clearance, they have come out with their Valentine and Easter ones. Yum.

1 comments:

Sherry Ashford said...

Hmmmm....I don't normally like marshmallows. Maybe I should try these though.