Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter

We jumped on the bandwagon this weekend and saw Harry Potter for a Saturday matinee.

We loved it!

I hadn't read Order of the Phoenix since right around the time it came out and Justin had never read it. I actually think that is the best way to do it. I couldn't remember everything that was supposed to happen (according to the book) so it didn't really make as much difference to me if they left small segments out. Now that I have seen the movie, I do plan to re-read it though so I can pick up on all the little things that they may have left out or altered.

In the meantime, I started reading The Half-Blood Prince again this weekend. I really want to get through it before the last book comes out (in just a matter of days). So it will be a little while before I get back to Order of the Phoenix.

Happy reading!

0 comments: