Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thanksgiving and Christmas part 1

Because both my parents and Justin's dad's family all live in Texas we alternate Thanksgiving and Christmas with each family each year. In 2013 we spent Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Justin's dad and family. Whenever we spend Thanksgiving with my family, we typically celebrate Christmas as a family that same weekend.

It seems that I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving Day, but I tried to get some pictures of the Christmas madness the next day. Basically kids were opening gifts all over the place and I kept snapping pictures. Here are some of the best ones.

My sister, Sherry, with her daughter, Abby
Justin helping Joel open a present while Jacob looks on
The most people I got in one picture starting on the left: Joel behind Grant, Grandpa holding Fiona, Kelly, Rorie and Rick
Aunt Sherry helping Jeremy
Grant and Abby
Joel and Jacob checking out one of the gifts for all 3 boys (Jacob may have insisted on wearing that hat the rest of the time opening presents once he opened it)

Jacob, Joel and Aunt Sherry
Rorie, Rick and Grant


0 comments: