Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Julie's family's pictures

After Jacob was born we started doing family pictures every year and I have posted some of the best ones here on our blog.  But it had been many, many years since my family had done family pictures so when we all got together for Thanksgiving we also had family pictures.  I don't see how bigger families do it - we had 5 kids aged 3 and younger and it was crazy trying to keep them from running away or crying.  Anyway - here are some of the better ones:
Some closed eyes, but almost everyone's faces are toward the camera

My parents with our kids

Our little family

The original 6 of us

The 4 kids

3 sisters

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad we were able to get pictures.

Amy said...

The one with you and your sisters turned out great. And I really like the one of your boys with your parents - they are all looking somewhere else and Jacob's belly peeking out is so cute.