Monday, January 19, 2009

5 Years at PwC

January 5th marked my 5th year anniversary at PwC. I received a note on behalf of the Managing US Partner thanking me for my contributions and dedication to the firm. I also received a link to a website where I was offered many choices as to an anniversary gift. They ranged pretty widely in taste (and price). I opted for a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses (retail price of $160).

Not exactly my color, but it doesn't look bad on me (Julie agrees).
We'll see if I make it to 10 years there. If so, I can't wait to see what kind of gift awaits.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary! Julie told me about some of the great things that people have been saying about you there. I am not at all surprised. I've glad to have you as a son-in-law.
Enjoy the sunglasses.
Crystal

Joe said...

Happy Anniversary, Justin! That's quite an accomplishment!