Monday, December 17, 2007

And now I can breathe

The last couple weeks have been super busy for me. I know that everyone is busy around the holidays but when you are either a student or a teacher they are even more so because of finals. Luckily I am not the one having to do the studying, but writing final exams, grading them and determining course grades is no picnic. But I was all done with this on Friday - YAY!!!

On top of dealing with finals I was way behind this year getting my Christmas cards out. I typically send them out around the 1st of December - this year it was the 15th of December. But at least they are finished. I guess I should say most of them are finished - I have a few more to do for some friends in our ward.

A couple more Christmas gifts to get and then we are officially ready for Christmas!

0 comments: