Friday, June 29, 2007

I must be crazy

This last week I got an email from my department chair saying that he just found out that a class that starts on July 12th (the day after I turn in grades for the 2 classes I am teaching now) needs an instructor. I must be insane because as frustrated as I have been with my current two classes, I said that I would do it.

This one is a 4 week course, instead of a 6 week course (like I am teaching now), which means that I will teach this one class for 3 hours a day, 4 days a week. That is an hour shorter than I am currently in class. Plus I decided that it won't be nearly as much work to prep and grade for one class whereas right now I am doing that for 2 different classes.

I guess I will just hope that a few weeks from now I am not completely regretting my decision.

0 comments: