Thursday, May 10, 2007

They grow up so fast!



So - both Justin and I have been not so good at blogging lately. We really should tell you more and more about our little boy.

Last week he was sick and I had to take him to the vet on Monday. They weighed him in at just over 6 lbs. He is quite a healthy eater though and when I took him in this morning to have him kenneled for a couple days, he weighed in at just over 8 pounds. The vet said that maybe we should start feeding him only 3 times a day instead of 4.

Anyway - here are just some pics that we have taken of him. There is one of him with a stuffed animal in his mouth. Sometimes when we put him in his pen, he picks up all his toys that he can and start whining. It is his way of saying, "I just want to come out and play with my toys!" When we really know that he wants to come out and bite us or chew on the carpet.


This one is Colby saying "Let me out of jail please. I will be a good boy"

0 comments: