Thursday, March 22, 2007

I have the best husband ever

Last night was the first Enrichment of the year and also the first Enrichment that I was supposed to be in charge of. I say "supposed to be" because due to the fact that I was given the calling so close to the activity and the activity being so close to Spring Break (when we were gone), someone else had to do most of the planning.

Anyway - I was in charge of food. We did cheese fondue and had about 7 different birthday cakes for people to eat. The cheese fondue was a hit and I have gotten many requests for the recipe :).

But, enough about that and on to why I have the best husband ever. I asked Justin to please come up to the church to help me clean up when it was all over. He came straight from work and got there around 8pm. I set him up with some food since I knew he hadn't eaten yet and then he washed every dish that we had used for Enrichment that night. Without his help I would have been at the church until after 10, but because of him I was ready to go home just after 9.

He is wonderful - that is why he is mine.

0 comments: