Monday, January 8, 2007

Grocery Game Part 2

I am now out of the $1 trial period for The Grocery Game. I subscribe to The List for 2 different grocery stores - both of which double and triple coupons here in the Houston area - which means that we pay $15 every 8 weeks for me to get the list. So the question is - is it still worth it?

I went grocery shopping today and the results are - at store A the total I spent was $26.12 - my total savings was $34.49 - over 50%!!! At Store B - I spent $41.74 - my total savings was $42.92.

Besides the savings that I see on my receipts - the reason I really like this is because I don't have to get all the sale adds out and try to figure out which store is going to give me the best deal - The List saves me the headache. It looks like my savings today paid for the next 40 weeks worth of membership! :)

0 comments: