Monday, October 17, 2011

Lots to blog about, where is the time?

I'm sad that I haven't been blogging, but with 3 kids under 3 my life is usually crazy.  I do have things to blog about.  I hope to do a write up about the twins being 7 months old, especially since they will be 8 months old on Sunday.  I have been wanting to do an update on Jacob.  Justin and I went on a trip - all things blog worthy.  Now that my laptop is working again, hopefully posts will start magically appearing on the blog in the next week.  Now to get back to filling out these forms that have to be filled out by 9am tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, your trip is definitely blog worthy. :) I know the feeling of not having enough time in the day to get everything done. It was fun seeing you!

Amy said...

Looking forward to it - especially the trip.