Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family pictures

We wanted to have our family pictures taken in November but I didn't call and schedule in time to get a November date. My friend, Laura, is an amazing photographer and I need to keep that in mind next year when I want to schedule our family pictures - her calendar fills up too fast!

Luckily we were able to have our pictures taken the first Saturday in December - barely in time to get Christmas cards out before Christmas and before Jacob got pneumonia.

It is hard for me to pick my favorites, but here are some of them. I posted all of the pictures on facebook.

Some of my cute little man:

Love this one of my two guys together:
Not sure if you can tell, but I'm pretty pale in this last one. This was snapped right before I realized that I was done. I had no energy left and had to call it quits on our photo session and actually lay down for a few minutes. Being pregnant with twins is hard!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures! You do look pale in the last one. Being pregnant with one baby is hard enough...I can't imagine twins!!!

Amy said...

Speaking of those two babies . . . where are you hiding them? I need to see some pregnancy belly!