Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

For as long as I can remember now, Jacob has been entranced by things that make loud noise that I might be using. Especially one of the three mixers in the kitchen, but when my mom was here using the sewing machine, he was equally entranced. He really wants to be up so he can see what is making the noise and what it is doing.

I used to start the mixer and then pick him up so he could see, but as he has gotten heavier and I have gotten more and more exhausted with pregnancy I can't really do that any more. So instead I pull a chair over for him to stand on and see what is going on.

Today I am making bread for the first time in a few months and as soon as the mixer started kneading, of course Jacob needed to see what was going on. Here is my little man, completely captivated by the mixer and "helping". I had to bust out the camera at how cute he is!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

He always wants to see what is going on. I was amazed at how he watched the sewing machine and sat so nicely in my lap.
Mom