Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This summer

Since classes started yesterday and my summer is now officially over I thought I would write a little something about what my summer was like.


This summer I did not:
  • take Jacob out to play as much as I thought I would or as much as I should have
  • work on making my curtains
  • keep my house as clean as it should be
  • organize any of the things I planned to organize around the house
  • bake much bread
  • work out after July 1st
  • pretty much do anything productive

This summer I did:
  • have about 15 doctor appointments
  • spend much of the last 8 weeks laying on the couch
  • spend the 4th of July weekend in bed
  • take medications from almost the beginning of my summer break until last week



What has been going on around here this summer?







Here are pictures of our two little embryos on July 2 - just minutes before embryo transfer.

And here are our two beautiful babies just yesterday. Top picture is Baby B and bottom picture is a profile shot of Baby A as well as the top of Baby B's head.

Our twins are officially due March 22, 2011. We are hoping they don't try to make an appearance any time before February 15th (35 weeks).


10 comments:

gabby said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh, I am so excited for you! Stay down as much as you can, stay healthy, if you need anything, I'm not far at all and have a fairly easy semester going.

The Miller Family said...

Yaaaaaay to you guys! We'll keep you and Baby A and Baby B in our prayers! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Twins will be so much fun!

Jen said...

You know we are excited for you guys. Feel free to let me babysit Jacob EVERY time you have a dr apt. I'd love to do it! We love all 5 of you!

Cyndie said...

What great news!!! There are around 6 sets of twins in our ward, triplets, and more twins due! I've never known of so many twins in my life!!! We are praying for 35 weeks!!!

Brett M said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Congratulations! March is a great month to have babies (I have two March birthdays in our house).

KimberLeigh said...

Awesome announcement, Julie! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THESE TWO!!! And then there will be FIVE!!! How wonderful. We love you and always keep you in our prayers!!

Angie said...

Best news I've heard in a very long time! Woot! Woot! Congratulations!

christina said...

Congrats, you two! Hope you (Julie) stay healthy!!

Twins are SUCH an adventure.




-c