Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spider-Dog




Looks like Colby is ready for Halloween. Last night we went to PetSmart and then Target looking for a costume for him. There wasn't much selection at PetSmart, so we headed on to Target. It was hard to decide which costume to pick. We didn't want to get him something that would be bothering him a lot (where he'd have something on his head). As I am a Spider-man fan, I like this costume a lot.



We tried it on him today, and surprisingly he didn't fuss at it too much. So, I hope he'll be able to keep it on all night this Saturday at our Halloween party. I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE "Spider-Dog"! Colby will be the hit of the party with that on! I'm going to get out Rebel's Halloween bandana for him this weekend. Have a great time at your party - miss you guys!